Main Menu

Big Model Wiki sticky

Started by Ron Edwards, July 13, 2012, 05:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Edwards

This thread title sounds dirty. Anyway ...

The general rules for this whole forum may be found here (same link for all three stickies for these subforums).

Right, so, the Big Model Wiki can be found right here. You probably already know you can't edit it directly; this forum is here to be the next best thing.

It is currently greatly in need of additions and content. The original design used the definitions from the old 2004 Glossary as place-holders, but every last bit of that stuff has to go. I want each page to describe its title in plain, ordinary, no-nonsense language, and to link to every other page in the Wiki which is directly relevant. Save any technical or "how we got this way" talk for direct links back to the two Forges.

Use this forum to present your Individual takes, additions, re-phrases, questions, and objections to a given page; at any level at all, including suggestions for adding or junking whole pages. Don't reply to this thread; start your own and participate in others'. I'll be happy to discuss any and all of it, and my hope is that just about everything that makes sense here will end up there.

The ultimate goal is what everyone's always been asking for, a usable and sensible summary of what the hell we all got up to talking about over the years. So basically, I don't want a summary of the Forge discussions, but a utility-based product of those discussions in mostly new and informal language. Sound off!

edited a bit - these stickies are a work in progress ...