Thank you Rafu and Glandis for your contributions.
Glandis. So, who's going to have a problem with your character existing? In no particular order:
1. Other Hunters of the Horn, suspicious the other Hunters may be holding out information on the location of the Horn, will always be a little wary around another Hunter. Legit Hunters, who are few, those are have actually been searching all over the Westlands looking for the Horn, might be somewhat annoyed at their prestige being co-opted by idiots. This is more annoyance than real hostility though.
2. Slum-dwellers of the Rahad hate the upper classes, especially the ones who don't have real responsibilities, don't contribute to society, and come to the Rahad looking for "adventure" without giving up actual comfort and security.
3. The Ashaman, working for al'Thor, are suspicious of Ebou Dar noble families who are cooperating with the Seanchan, even if those families don't have a real choice. The Ashaman, brutally unsentimental, won't pull any punches on those who are aiding the enemy, even indirectly.
4. Other noble families, always plotting, always maneuvering, can always be counted to try to expose your family to the Seanchan as sympathetic to al'Thor, or expose your family to the Ashaman as sympathetic to the Seanchan.
5. The Seanchan are probably the safest people to deal with, as long you obey ALL the laws and pay ALL the taxes. Noble families can be expected to bare the brunt of the responsibility of conscripting troops should the need arise.