News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Web Publishing Tools

Started by Clay, April 07, 2002, 11:22:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clay

I've made some of the tools that I use for developing web sites available at http://www.lazarusid.com.  These tools are the raw program files that I use for the back-end of my web sites.

I figure that they might be useful for people interested in publishing on the web.  These are not "freeware" in that I'm not releasing them for unfettered use.  If you manage to make money using these, or you use them to support a corporate web site, I'd appreciate a monetary consideration (a suggested amount is listed on the site). But I understand completely about small "hobby" companies not having much dough.  As an added bonus, paying users of my components get installation and configuration help, in addition to getting first priority for requested changes and improvements.

These tools are very powerful.  Take a look at some of the sites that I've done on my client pages and you'll see.  These were all done with the tools that you find on my web site.

Customization and special programming are also available on a fee-for-service basis.
Clay Dowling
RPG-Campaign.com - Online Campaign Planning and Management