News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Iron Country Wrestling Alliance (NOT An E-Fed)

Started by Captain Kayfabe, March 21, 2004, 11:55:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Kayfabe

So for a long time my players have been crying out for me to immortalize our Kayfabe federation online, and for a long time I've been putting it off. But a few days we decided to start from scratch and finally I think we have a game I'm proud enough of to put online. The site is designed to look vaguely like the website of an actual wrestling fed, so the only out of kayfabe parts are the about section and the links.

The transcript of our first show will be posted once I finish organising the piles of notes and scraps of paper into a lengthy write up (which could be tonight if I push myself).

Yeah so enjoy or whatever, comments and criticisms are of course welcomed. And at some point I may put the stats for all the wrestlers and the fed up... maybe.

http://www.freewebs.com/variousnotes/main.html

mf_v1

Good start there Cap'.  And good to hear that you're kayfabe games are going well.  I'll be very interested to see how your show write-ups look.  Especially since you have a fairly small roster there, so I expect you go for fairly long matches yeah?

Anyways, keep putting it together, it looks kinda cool.

May Great Cthulhu devour your children.
"Well, I'll be damned!"