News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Artists for upcoming stuff, sp. Andrew Navaro

Started by Ron Edwards, March 26, 2004, 01:22:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Edwards

Hi everyone,

Quick news flash: I have engaged a large number of artists for work on Mongrel, Zero at the Bone, Black Fire, Trollbabe art for the upcoming book, and Trollbabe comics.

One of them has recently set up his excellent Andrew Navaro website, which includes among many other things (a) a ton of sketches for Mongrel illustrations and (b) a few character studies for upcoming his Trollbabe story. The roughs for the actual strips aren't available (you'll see the finished stuff), but I assure you they are stunning.

So go check out the site and let Andrew know you care.

Best,
Ron

Andrew Navaro

I just want to thank everyone who swung by and checked out my new website.  I've gotten a couple of emails, and the response seems very positive.  Thank you for your support!  

I also want to apologize to anyone who emailed me and had their email returned to them.  I'm new to the whole website set up thing, and I forgot to change my mail exchanger before I went live, but it should be working properly now, so if you have anything you think I should hear please try again either at andrew@andrewnavaro.com or andrew_navaro@hotmail.com.

Also, thank you, Ron, for the kind words and exposure.

I'm looking forward to unleashing my Trollbabe strips on you all in the near future.  Until then, take care.

--Andrew