News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

The Necromancer Stirs...

Started by Ben Lehman, April 04, 2004, 11:48:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben Lehman

Awakening from within his foul lair, he calls upon the ancient demon-lords of administration -- bound long ago into the Forge of time, and presents them with offerings of bones, blood, and the hearts of the innocent, stirred together in a vile brew of sin.  The fragrant smoke draws ancient powers from within the earth, and the twin Lords known only as "the Moderators" awaken!  The necromancer, his voice hoarse like grave dust, speaks slowly and with the perfect calm of a madman.

"Know now, great lords, why I have summoned you!  In accordance with the ancient treaties between my profession and your people, I call upon you to answer my question and name your forfeit, for such knowledge I will offer anything that this mortal world has to offer."

"Can we ressurect threads from last year in this forum?"

yrs--
--Ben

(edit: you don't get the right demons if you mispell the incantation.)

Ben Lehman

Quote from: Ben Lehman"Know now, great lords, why I have summoned you!  In accordance with the ancient treaties between my profession and your people, I call upon you to answer my question and name your forfeit, for such knowledge I will offer anything that this mortal world has to offer."

"Can we ressurect threads from last year in this forum?"

BL>  Having seen his question essentially answered in another thread, the rather embarrassed necromancer asks if he might take a rain check and call the demon lords back when he has a GNS question...

(Don't eat me...)

yrs--
--Ben

Ron Edwards

ggrrrrRRRRR--AAAHHH!

Crunch, crunch, munch.

mmmmmm .... necromancer .....

Ben Lehman

BUMP!

No reason, just wanted to revel in the transgression and taboo breaking.

Mike Holmes

Nice try, Ben, appealing to transgression to get Ron on board. I still don't think he'll bite...I mean go for it.

Mike
Member of Indie Netgaming
-Get your indie game fix online.