News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Thanks, Clinton and Ron!

Started by Christopher Kubasik, April 04, 2004, 12:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreatWolf

Just on Saturday I was commenting to the other members of my gaming group that the Forge has spoiled the rest of the Internet for me.  All I have to do is wander onto another forum and be frustrated at the lack of quality discourse that is going on.  So, Clinton and Ron, you're doing well.

Seth Ben-Ezra
Great Wolf
Seth Ben-Ezra
Dark Omen Games
producing Legends of Alyria, Dirty Secrets, A Flower for Mara
coming soon: Showdown

Eric Provost

Indeed, my thanks also.

The Forge has enhansed my recent gaming experiences for a variety of reasons.  The vocabulary and creativity of the Forgites allowed me to discover my own disfunctional gaming habits, and to break them.  I believe the games I have run sence coming here have dramatically improved over the games of the previous years.  I can now put a finger on what is good and what is not so good about the games I run.

Many thanks,

-Eric

Mike Holmes

What would I do without The Forge (work?). Kudos from me as well.

And what Harper said, support the Forge! Check out the link above.

Mike
Member of Indie Netgaming
-Get your indie game fix online.

Jack Aidley

Three cheers for Ron and Clinton!
- Jack Aidley, Great Ork Gods, Iron Game Chef (Fantasy): Chanter

clehrich

To be honest, I never did read any of the other boards, and then Jonathan Walton started his "Art of Roleplaying" column at RPG.net.  So I read it, and read some of the responses, and was deeply shocked.  I guess I hadn't really realized that the Forge is so different -- I mean, people say this, but I was really sort of disturbed by the total crappiness of 90% of the responses, and poor Jonathan having to field it all.  People whose responses were, "I don't get or like this" would post god-awful long posts about how stupid the column was.  Why bother?  If that had happened on the Forge, Ron would have come down like the wrath of God.

Thanks, guys!
Chris Lehrich