News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Caterpillar Poop

Started by Asrogoth, April 04, 2004, 11:59:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asrogoth

I just saw a caterpillar poop in my son's "butterfly farm".

What's really weird is that the last two times we've been to the zoo, we've seen several of the animals taking bathroom breaks.  (A giraffe and bear most recently).

Anyway, I was a little, hmm, freaked by the whole "caterpillar poop" thing... it's not something I had really thought of.

What happens when the 'pillar enters into his chrysalis?  Is that a no-pooping stage of development?

Is there anything in this post that could be related to an RPG?
"We know what we know because someone told us it was so."

Argetlamh

A vulgar comment regarding trollbabe adolescence came to mind, but I decided not to post it.

-Dan Vince
Dan Vince

C. Edwards

There's a particular kind of caterpillar that likes to eat oak leaves around here. The trees will become absolutely full of caterpillars. Caterpillar poop collects beneath the trees in a large, roughly circular deposit.

Caterpillar poop is probably some form of super fuel that can produce an incedible amount of btu's.

-Chris

Green

*considers tossing caterpillars into the Matrix instead of humans.  It would be much simpler to ensla- er, convince them of the reality of the Matrix, and much easier to keep them docile and complacent.  Yes, caterpillars.  We can kill all the humans now.*

Scourge108

During a chrysalis, all nutrients in a caterpillar's body break down as he is reformed as a butterfly or moth, so he stops pooping for that time.  Or is this a metaphor of some kind?
Greg Jensen