News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Jonathan Tweet plays My Life with Master...

Started by Paul Czege, April 05, 2004, 12:25:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Czege

My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans

Mike Holmes

And reviewed it well (as in thouroughly, not just in terms of praise). That's pretty kickass.

Mike
Member of Indie Netgaming
-Get your indie game fix online.

RaconteurX

It was this review, which Jonathan originally posted several months ago, which prompted me to pick up the game.

Paul Czege

Michael,

Really? It's linked from his "Latest Updates" page as new content, and dated "April 2004" at the bottom. Did he previously post it somewhere else?

And can I ask, after prior reviews by others and actual play threads what about Jonathan's review in particular made you want to own the game?

Paul
My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans

RaconteurX

I recall Jonathan made a big deal about it being one of his GenCon 2003 purchases, at some point in the past, but I do not recall where or when I saw it. His was actually the first review I read and that lead me to peruse many of the Actual Play reports. Being a big Pendragon fan, I liked how My Life with Master was all about personality in conflict. That is what I adored about the "Tales of Pendragon" LARP: characters were defined entirely by their personalities... Courage, Honor, Love, Piety, Wisdom. MLwM would make for a very interesting LARP premise.

Matt Wilson

QuoteYou don't have to give up your weekly D&D campaign to try it out

I want to know how much that line alone will boost sales and play.