Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2019, 08:33:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.
Search:     Advanced search
275647 Posts in 27717 Topics by 4285 Members Latest Member: - Jason DAngelo Most online today: 158 - most online ever: 429 (November 03, 2007, 04:35:43 AM)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Jonathan Tweet plays My Life with Master...  (Read 3353 times)
Paul Czege

« on: April 04, 2004, 08:25:35 PM »

...and reviews it http://www.jonathantweet.com/jotgamesmlwm.html">here.

Paul

My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans
Mike Holmes
Acts of Evil Playtesters

« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2004, 01:19:40 PM »

And reviewed it well (as in thouroughly, not just in terms of praise). That's pretty kickass.

Mike

Member of Indie Netgaming
-Get your indie game fix online.
RaconteurX

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2004, 01:02:57 PM »

It was this review, which Jonathan originally posted several months ago, which prompted me to pick up the game.
Paul Czege

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2004, 01:24:16 PM »

Michael,

Really? It's linked from his "Latest Updates" page as new content, and dated "April 2004" at the bottom. Did he previously post it somewhere else?

And can I ask, after prior reviews by others and actual play threads what about Jonathan's review in particular made you want to own the game?

Paul

My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans
RaconteurX

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2004, 07:23:06 PM »

I recall Jonathan made a big deal about it being one of his GenCon 2003 purchases, at some point in the past, but I do not recall where or when I saw it. His was actually the first review I read and that lead me to peruse many of the Actual Play reports. Being a big Pendragon fan, I liked how My Life with Master was all about personality in conflict. That is what I adored about the "Tales of Pendragon" LARP: characters were defined entirely by their personalities... Courage, Honor, Love, Piety, Wisdom. MLwM would make for a very interesting LARP premise.
Matt Wilson
Acts of Evil Playtesters

student, second edition

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2004, 12:21:52 PM »

You don't have to give up your weekly D&D campaign to try it out

I want to know how much that line alone will boost sales and play.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: