News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

PDF available

Started by James V. West, December 27, 2001, 10:46:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James V. West

Hey

I just put TQB in a pdf file without any images. Its a small download and you can print it out easily. This is for those of you who like to hold stuff while you read it :wink:.

I used Netscape Composer to make the site. When you click to download the pdf file, it won't let you save it, you can only look at it and print it out. I can't figure out how to link it so you can actually download the pdf to your hard drive.

The link is at the bottom of the main page:

http://www.geocities.com/randomordercreations/tqb2main.html

Ben Morgan

Hey, what's up,

Link was wrong, simple typo:

http://www.geocities.com/randomordercreations/tbq2main.html

You can right-click to DL the PDF file.

By the way, I absolutely LOVE the concept, and am working towards getting some people to try it out. I'll let you know how it goes.

-----[Ben Morgan]-----[ad1066@gmail.com]-----
"I cast a spell! I wanna cast... Magic... Missile!"  -- Galstaff, Sorcerer of Light

James V. West

Cool, thanks.

Let me know if you do get the chance to try it out. I'm very interested in hearing your experiences, as well as anyone else who tries it. My plan is to post the Cycles/Romances of people playing the game if they would be kind enough to share them.

lumpley

You've reawakened my play-a-King-Arthur-rpg urge.  I thought it was dead these many years, done in by those bitter bitter Pendragon disappointments back in '91.  It's the anthropomorphic thing that did it -- delightful.

-lumpley Vincent

[ This Message was edited by: lumpley on 2002-01-02 22:55 ]

James V. West

On 2002-01-02 22:35, lumpley wrote:
You've reawakened my play-a-King-Arthur-rpg urge.  I thought it was dead these many years, done in by those bitter bitter Pendragon disappointments back in '91.  It's the anthropomorphic thing that did it -- delightful.

-lumpley Vincent

[ This Message was edited by: lumpley on 2002-01-02 22:55 ]

Cool, thanks! I hope you get a chance to try it out. Please excuse the roughness of it.

To return the compliment, your game made me want to be a Satanist (again)! :smile: