News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Summarized Personal Politics of Forgies

Started by Christopher Weeks, April 06, 2004, 03:24:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ADGConscience

Economic Left/Right: -7.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.85

Eat the rich.

DevP

Quote from: contracycleIts specifically skewed Libertarian, as it is produced by the Libertarian Party IIRC.  I challenge the axes they nominate in the first place; I am certainly extremely skeptical about where they place people.  Gandhi never took this test, this is just where they think he SHOULD be according to their views.

The world's smallest political quiz is a touch libertarian skewed, true; I meant that the more ornate quiz at politicalcompass.org (the one I think most folks are quoting) is of the liberal slant I suggested.

xiombarg

I'm an American knee-jerk Liberal, somewhere around the Dalai Lama on the http://www.politicalcompass.org/" target=_blank>political compass, with one exception: I'm pro-gun.
love * Eris * RPGs  * Anime * Magick * Carroll * techno * hats * cats * Dada
Kirt "Loki" Dankmyer -- Dance, damn you, dance! -- UNSUNG IS OUT

Asrogoth

I'm a 2.50 (Authoritarian) and 1.9 (Economic) on the political compass.

I figure I'm a pretty average conservative.
"We know what we know because someone told us it was so."

Malechi

well according to our... i'm ashamed to say... prime minister John Howard... I'm a traitor to my country..

apparently marching against a war that was drummed up (in this country at least.. please don't flame me if this doesn't apply to your country) out of nothing makes me a traitor.. luckily we don't do hangings here anymore...

Lefty, Vego humanitarian...

Economic Left/Right: -8.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.26
Katanapunk...The Riddle of Midnight... http://members.westnet.com.au/manji/

Matt Wilson

Quote from: ValamirHeh, you know, unless I miscount there are 9 others besides myself who took that quiz.  There are 2 numbers the quiz reports.  Of the 18 numbers reported...only ONE solitary number came up positive.

Looks like I'm the lone voice of political reason in these forums...;-)

The only one that really surprised me was Matt Wilson.  I never would have guessed numbers that extreme for you, Matt.  You hide your commie pinko sentiments well :-)

Heh. Remember Ralph, it's only because of people like Josh and me that you seem moderate. So for that you owe us. Like probably free copies of R&R or something.

Seriously, though, like Alan said elsewhere. I'm pragmatic about it. I may totally dig Dennis K, but I don't want anyone elected that half the country absolutely despises. Some conservatives may grumble a bit if Kerry's elected, but they probably won't rise up in rebellion.