News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Welcome Christopher Hammock

Started by Valamir, April 28, 2004, 03:59:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valamir

Congratulations.  You are member #3000!

<insert balloons and confetti falling from the ceiling here>

There is no prize, I'm afraid, but it seemed like too big a milestone to let pass unnoticed.

Paganini

And also raising the number of Christophers at the Forge to something like 98%.

:)

Christopher Kubasik

I've actually been thinking of giving up my name to some sort of whacky handle just to stand out.

(And is it jus me, or wasn't it just about yesterday when I first got on the Forge that membership was in the low three digits???)
"Can't we for once just do what we're supposed to do -- and then stop?
Lemonhead, The Shield

C. Edwards

It was the day before yesterday. How the time does fly.

Welcome aboard Mr. Hammock. That goes for all the other recent new Forge members too.

May you all find something for which you've been looking.

-Chris

(Two Christophers down, 2940 to go.)

Jeph

Quote from: Christopher KubasikI've actually been thinking of giving up my name to some sort of whacky handle just to stand out.

(And is it jus me, or wasn't it just about yesterday when I first got on the Forge that membership was in the low three digits???)

Funny. I've been thinking of switching to Jeffrey Schecter, to look more legit.

--Jeff
Jeffrey S. Schecter: Pagoda / Other

ethan_greer

And at the time of this post, there are 3003 members, which is a palindromic number, so that's special, too.

Yep, the Forge is growing up.  Won't be too long before it starts wanting to borrow the car.

clehrich

Chris's of the world, unite.  You have nothing to lose but the inability of others to figure out which damn Chris you are, anyway.

Somehow I don't think that works as a manifesto opening, do you?
Chris Lehrich

Bankuei

Yes, well, I've never had much trouble with people confusing which Chris I am.  On the other hand, the handle usually loses them.  Think bank-u-e-i, and there you go :P

Chris