News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Burning Wheel in National Distribution

Started by Luke, May 10, 2004, 07:59:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luke

Who knew? Burning Wheel is being solicited in this month's Game Trade Magazine. Issue #51, I think.

So there are no excuses left. Bug your FLGS to order the damn thing. Don't let 'em give you any slack -- we are out there, available and in print.

Did I mention that we're also going to sell out of our first print run of a thousand? Order fast!

-L

rafial

Wicked cool.

Just in time to create clamoring hordes for the Annual and the Monster Burner when they hit the shelves!

Luke

I gots to agree, the timing couldn't be better. Now, if I can just keep to this damn deadline and produce a perfectly tested and edited Monster Burner by July!

::back to work::
-L

Sammael99

Quote from: abzuI gots to agree, the timing couldn't be better. Now, if I can just keep to this damn deadline and produce a perfectly tested and edited Monster Burner by July!

::back to work::
-L

July, july...

Hey ! That's now !

D'you have anything to tell us, Luke ?

;)

Claymore

Quote from: abzuWho knew? Burning Wheel is being solicited in this month's Game Trade Magazine. Issue #51, I think.

So there are no excuses left. Bug your FLGS to order the damn thing. Don't let 'em give you any slack -- we are out there, available and in print.

Did I mention that we're also going to sell out of our first print run of a thousand? Order fast!

-L

Great News!

Make sure to put us down for at least 4-5 copies of the Monster Burner.

-Claymore
George
Driftwood Publishing
claymore@theriddleofsteel.net
www.theriddleofsteel.net
www.trosforums.com

taepoong

The Monster Burner will be unveiled at GenCon and then distributed on the site and through Alliance, I believe, just like the rulebooks.
Abzu yelled at me and called my old sig "silly."

Claymore

Quote from: taepoongThe Monster Burner will be unveiled at GenCon and then distributed on the site and through Alliance, I believe, just like the rulebooks.

LOL, he might even hand deliver them :-)

BW is based out of NY, and our second shipment was presented to us by the offical Burning Wheel demo team, including Luke himself. I think we moved either 9 or 10 copies of the game that night alone (we got enough people to fill up two groups), which I know at the time was the record for copies sold during a demo.

-Claymore
PS:
Sorry Tae, but where you one of the guys there? Luke announced everyone by their "real names", and the only one I associate (other than Luke of course) from the demo team to their online persona, is Drozal, as his real name is quite similar to his handle.
George
Driftwood Publishing
claymore@theriddleofsteel.net
www.theriddleofsteel.net
www.trosforums.com

Luke

http://www.burningwheel.org/order.html

Hi folks,

The Monster Burner is currently availble for pre-order. It ships August 24th. (There will be copies available at GenCon and probably the Strat before that.)

All 1500 copies of the Monster Burner will be signed and stamped. HOWEVER, only the first 500 will be numbered. So get yours quick!

Numbers will be assigned in the order that the orders are received.

Good luck.

-Luke

rafial

Intriguing!  There were 1000 copies of the BW core set printed (as I understand it), but there will be 1500 copies of the MB.  I smell reprint :)

Luke

our universe is full of mysteries. some  answerable, some not.

;)

-L

hive_mind

I hope so.  Not much chance of me buying the Monster Burner if I can't get the core BW book.  Something I have been totally unable to do...
Keith