News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Ad Exchanges

Started by Keith Senkowski, May 11, 2004, 04:30:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keith Senkowski

I noticed in several products I have purchase after discovering them through the forge that in the back they have ads for other games (which has often led me to search out those games leading to a vicious cycle of spending).  My game, Conspiracy of Shadows, is slated to be published in July and was wondering if anyone else is publishing a game this year (or printing a new copy/edition) and be interested in exchanging ad space.  Please post or contact me if you are interested.

Keith
Conspiracy of Shadows: Revised Edition
Everything about the game, from the mechanics, to the artwork, to the layout just screams creepy, creepy, creepy at me. I love it.
~ Paul Tevis, Have Games, Will Travel

greyorm

ORX is coming out this year. No real release date yet, but I'm hoping fairly soon. Definitely in time for GenCon.

As such, I would be interested in an ad exchange. PM me and we can work out the details.
Rev. Ravenscrye Grey Daegmorgan
Wild Hunt Studio

daMoose_Neo

Hm, dunno if you'd consider it, but we have our CG coming out here end of the month- be glad to throw in some ad stuff for you at the conventions or a business card in the deck boxes.
Nate Petersen / daMoose
Neo Productions Unlimited! Publisher of Final Twilight card game, Imp Game RPG, and more titles to come!

Keith Senkowski

daMoose

That's a neat idea, but I don't know if I can get them to you in time if you plan on hitting the shelves at the end of this month.  What kinda numbers are we talking if I go the business card route?

Keith
Everything about the game, from the mechanics, to the artwork, to the layout just screams creepy, creepy, creepy at me. I love it.

daMoose_Neo

Eh, get me what you want on the card- I have a friend pritning my business cards, all I have to do is buy the stock (which I can do at discount- I KNEW working for Wal*Mart had its perks!)
I have to repack the cards by hand and only have a couple of cases going out in the first couple weeks even, so thats no biggie to have 100/200 printed up and slipped in~
If you want to send some my way that are a touch flashier, just let me know~ Most decks I'll have are about 1500. If all goes according to plan at least I have the rest of the set to release by GenCon and can add a page to the back of the rules in the reprinting.
Nate Petersen / daMoose
Neo Productions Unlimited! Publisher of Final Twilight card game, Imp Game RPG, and more titles to come!

Keith Senkowski

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.  Would you like me to just send a pdf file of the card or would you prefer something else?  I pretty much can supply any format.  Is it 4/3/2/1 Color?

On my end I need a half page to full page piece in BW.  Again I can take just about any format unless it is some sort of weird non-professional layout format.  If that is the case I just need a little time to see if I can use it.

Keith

daMoose_Neo

PDF I imagine would be fine but let me clear that.
Actually being done on an inkjet I do believe, so not regular 4 color printing but still some high quality stuff (he does t-shirt prints as well that look great).

I have some full page (8x11) pieces kicking around for printable fliers and handouts, can send that to you after a quick conversion. PDF work for that? Or you want it in something else? I orignally composed it as a simple image file, so maybe that?
Nate Petersen / daMoose

Keith Senkowski

PDF or an image file is fine.  Like I said, I'm real flexible about the format.  I pretty much can convert anything.

We are talking standard business card size?

Keith

daMoose_Neo

Yup~
If you're going the PDF route and send me like a page of the cards, let me know what card stock you used- appears the formatting varies slightly, even on "standard" sheets of the card stock~ That way I can pick up the proper stock and life will be peachy ^_^
Nate Petersen / daMoose