News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Chronopia Adventures: A Dungeon Crawl Hack 'n' Slash RPGoid

Started by historian, May 04, 2004, 05:39:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clinton R. Nixon

Howdy,

Seriously, without the above approvals Ron mentioned, using this forum to distribute your possibly IP-infringing game is not allowed.

This thread is closed. Anyone who has questions should contact "historian" directly.
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games

Callan S.

I'd assumed after Ron mentioned that being "influenced by Chronopia" is okay and historians next post started with a 'Great!', we were going with the influenced angle. I haven't dived into the zip just yet though and if it clearly isn't just influenced and if you as a board admin know that then closing the post is dead on. Sorry about this post, I thought we were going smoothly with the whole influenced thing.
Philosopher Gamer
<meaning></meaning>

historian

In any case, I am willing to provide any kind of approval you wish. I just don't know what you expect me to present :)

And to be precise: The game, as it is now, mentions the setting completely in passing. The only common it has with Chronopia is the name, some of the classes and monster (or hostiles as I call them) names, and the names of two race's settlements. I have not included any kind of story or presented the world in any way. The game assumes you are already familiar with the setting.
Someone unfamiliar with the setting will just miss some unimportant facts.