News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Anyone else for "Ad swap"?

Started by daMoose_Neo, May 20, 2004, 01:17:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daMoose_Neo

Bob Goat had an idea earlier that I really liked and we're working something out between the two of us, but I wanted to extend it to the rest of the Forge here for my own product:

Is anyone interested in an ad trade?

My game, Final Twilight, arrives this week and I have to do some repacking of a considerable number of decks. I don't expect much in the way of sales until I get my ads lined up and my distributor set up, so I want to give anyone here a chance at this advertising idea.

On my end, I'd slip a business card into the repacked decks about your game- either something you put together or I can have some basic text ones printed up and slipped in.
Later, if your release is upcoming, it'd be much appreciated if you were to have an ad at the back for Twilight, or possibly slip an insert in existing copies (Which I could provide).

Anyone interested, let me know ^_^
Nate Petersen / daMoose
Neo Productions Unlimited! Publisher of Final Twilight card game, Imp Game RPG, and more titles to come!

wakingjohn

I'm interested in swapping ads. My side would be The Apocrypha Engine a 7x10 soft cover due out late summer this year.  

I could probably suply half a page to a page in the back of the book if you could supply a card or one side of a card.

Lets talk,
john@apocryphagaming.com or AIM: WakingJohn

Thanks
John E. Davis

http://www.apocryphagaming.com">Apocrypha Gaming
Coming Soon: R.P.G., The Apocrypha Engine, and Hourglass Online (Mac/Win)

daMoose_Neo

Alrighty, last call for anyone interested in an ad swap-

Have walkingjohn here and Bob Goat, anyone else care to?
Have a deal lined up with a distributor, shipping out 48 decks here in a couple weeks, so I need to know right quick~
Nate Petersen / daMoose
Neo Productions Unlimited! Publisher of Final Twilight card game, Imp Game RPG, and more titles to come!

Keith Senkowski

Neo,

I ran out of space in my book for the ads so I don't think it would be appopriate for me to get free advertising.  Sorry.

However, if you want to send me something I can put on my website I would be more than happy to add it.  I was toying with the idea of a "And check out these products by other companies" section of the site.  Free 'O' Charge to help with my guilt for not keeping the space open.  

Keith
Conspiracy of Shadows: Revised Edition
Everything about the game, from the mechanics, to the artwork, to the layout just screams creepy, creepy, creepy at me. I love it.
~ Paul Tevis, Have Games, Will Travel

daMoose_Neo

Ahhhhhhhhh- das okay~
Actually, our webmaster is working on an affiliate program, so that could work too~
Otherwise, I have a flash banner for the online store, about 200px by 280px  (200 is about the width of my sidebar).
Nate Petersen / daMoose

Keith Senkowski

Hook me up with the flash banner and I'll add it to my site.  I'll try and work something else up for my stuff.  Right now all I got is a couple of animated GIFs for the RPG Exchange stuff.

Keith
Conspiracy of Shadows: Revised Edition
Everything about the game, from the mechanics, to the artwork, to the layout just screams creepy, creepy, creepy at me. I love it.
~ Paul Tevis, Have Games, Will Travel