News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Chamber playtest open

Started by ethan_greer, June 07, 2004, 01:14:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ethan_greer

Hello,

My latest project, Chamber, is now available for playtest. If you are interested, email me and I'll make sure you get a copy of the rules.

Be warned, however:

This game can be genuinely emotionally disturbing. If you are easily offended, have a sensitive and caring nature, a weak stomach, or severe psychological problems, it is strongly advised that you do not read this game. I don't personally condone or endorse any of the behaviors described in this game, and I don't personally condone or endorse playing this game. You have been warned.

Victor Gijsbers

Hello Ethan,

Have you playtested Chamber yourself? I'd be very interested in hearing how it workd out if you have. (This might be the first roleplaying game the playtesting of which I consider to be dangerous.)

Greetings,
Victor

ethan_greer

Gah, how did I miss a post in my own forum?

To answer your question, Victor, no, I haven't played it. I've not yet been in a situation where I've been with a willing group when I myself was willing to try it.

Someday, I will probably sit down and play Chamber. But I'm not making any promises. After all, as the disclaimer states, I don't personally condone or endorse playing the game.