News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Universalis Picked up by Alliance

Started by Valamir, June 12, 2004, 01:30:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valamir

As some of you are aware, earlier this year I hooked up with Key 20 Direct, a new consolidator run by Jason Blair and his partner Jason Valore.  They rep a number of other indie titles now too, including Key20 Publishing names.

I've just been informed that Alliance put in order for several dozen copies of Universalis, which is pretty cool.

ethan_greer

Groovy. Congrats and all that sort of thing!

Jürgen Mayer

Jürgen Mayer
Disaster Machine Productions
http://disastermachine.com

Bob McNamee

Coolness! Great to hear!

Uni rules!
Bob McNamee
Indie-netgaming- Out of the ordinary on-line gaming!

C. Edwards

That's pretty sweet, Ralph. Congrats.

-Chris

Mark Johnson

Congratulations... quick question if I were to order Universalis anywhere... where would the authors prefer I order it from?

Later,
Mark

Valamir

You are welcome to order it direct from the website if you don't mind paying by paypal.  That will almost certainly get to you quickest as I'll be doing the next round of shipments on Monday.

RPGMall or Key20Direct are also good options if you'd rather pay by credit card without using paypal.

I don't know how long it would take for your FLGS to order a copy since I doubt Alliance has even received them yet.

Tony Irwin

That's incredible news! I'm really thrilled for Ramshead and for you and Mike. Hope it doesn't stop there - Uni belongs in book stores, puzzle & hobby stores, and school libraries, not just on rpg shelves.

One day I'll be telling my grand kids how I was a "first gen" uni player. Way back before it got all mainstream an' all.