News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Playtesters Needed for Motocaust

Started by philreed, June 19, 2004, 10:22:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

philreed

t's gonna be a few more days, folks. I rewrote one section and have to flesh out my outline for the last 25% of the book. Actual writing left to do is only about 5,000 words and that's all detail work.

It is looking really good, though. The decision to go color and B&W is giving us an awesome looking product.

Anyway, back to work.
------------------------
www.roninarts.com

philreed

I sent out the first 28 pages for playtest and review last night. If you wanted to help look Motocaust over please contact me with your e-mail address.
------------------------
www.roninarts.com

smokewolf

Who done the artwork? I love his style. Might be able to use him for some future Swing projects.
Keith Taylor
93 Games Studio
www.93gamesstudio.com

As Real As It Gets

philreed

Quote from: smokewolfWho done the artwork? I love his style. Might be able to use him for some future Swing projects.

Christopher Shy. I have to warn you, he's extremely expensive.
------------------------
www.roninarts.com

Matt Machell

Phil, I'd love to help with playtesting. Drop me a mail at matt at realms.co.uk

-Matt

smokewolf

When and how would you like to receive playtest responces? PM? or to this thread? Do you want them now or will you ask for them at a specific time and date?

Also do you have a particular form you want filled out? or do you just want something personal from us?

Sorry to ask so many questions.
Keith Taylor
93 Games Studio
www.93gamesstudio.com

As Real As It Gets

philreed

Quote from: smokewolfWhen and how would you like to receive playtest responces? PM? or to this thread? Do you want them now or will you ask for them at a specific time and date?

Also do you have a particular form you want filled out? or do you just want something personal from us?

Sorry to ask so many questions.

E-mail would be best. I've been sent a lot of great feedback over the last week (so much that I'm revising the game quite a bit). I'd love to hear your feedback.
------------------------
www.roninarts.com

philreed

------------------------
www.roninarts.com