News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Demo games--new rules or old?

Started by M. J. Young, October 07, 2004, 08:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M. J. Young

Seth--

This seems the quickest way to get hold of you, as my private message boxes are kind of full and my address book is a disorganized disaster.

I'm going to be at Ubercon IV next weekend; would it be better for you if I attempt to run a LoA game based on the old text, or not run a game until you've got the new rules to me?

Also, do you foresee the rules changes significantly impacting the Multiverser interface rules? I will certainly expedite any updates that have to be made to that text, if it's necessary. Let me know. E-mail works, if you don't want to talk about it all here.

Thanks.

--M. J. Young

GreatWolf

Hi, M.J.

I'd find it helpful if you'd incorporate the new rules that I have listed here.  That way I can get some actual playtest feedback.  (One of the players in my playtest group has been out of town and won't get back until Tuesday, so I haven't had a chance to test them myself.)  Otherwise, run with what you have.

In regards to the Multiverser interfacing rules, I don't anticipate that there will need to be any changes, aside from changing the Moon Phase terminology to the Clock Face terminology, which shouldn't be too hard.

Also, if you want to email me, you can click on the "Email" button in my profile, and the message that you type will get to me.

Thanks for being willing to run a demo.  Let me know if you need anything else to make it work, and do let us know how it goes.  Thanks!
Seth Ben-Ezra
Dark Omen Games
producing Legends of Alyria, Dirty Secrets, A Flower for Mara
coming soon: Showdown

M. J. Young

I regret that at the present time I'm having a great deal of trouble getting everything in place in time for the convention; if I weren't committed to the Sunday morning worship service, I'd probably just give up and stay home.

I won't have time to download and read the rules changes at this point (or even to review the rules I've got), and whether I will be able to schedule any demos at all is looking iffy (I've been trying to get my password to log in, and haven't been able to fix that problem), so I think I probably will just set Legends aside for the next convention.

Sorry.

--M. J. Young