News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

GenCon

Started by hkdharmon, June 24, 2004, 01:24:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hkdharmon

So, The chances that I will actually get to go to GenCon are about as good as a snowball's in Iraq.
Will TFOB be available also at that time over the internet or in stores?

Jake?
There is no such thing as magic, and this is how it works.
Aaron

toli

As always, I can't wait for TFOB.  If $$ is an issue, I'll pre-order...NT
NT

deltadave

yeah, when do pre orders start?

Preorder!
Preorder!
Deltadave
Whatever hits the fan
will not be equally distributed.

Jake Norwood

Preorders for TFOB will begin as soon as the book is ready for the printers, usually about 2 weeks before it's actually available. TFOB will be available in PDF and hard-copy some time before Gen Con, but probably only a few days (either way it won't ship until right after).

I'll have more exact figures in the next few weeks.

How far in advance would many of you be willing to preorder the book, out of curiosity?

Jake
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -R.E. Howard The Tower of the Elephant

Sir Mathodius Black

I'd order it now if it was ready...
"God helps those who helps themselves."

watermine999

I'd buy the PDF if it was available now.  I'd preorder the book if I knew the price.

toli

Quote from: Jake Norwood

How far in advance would many of you be willing to preorder the book, out of curiosity?

Jake

Yesterday.
NT

MonkeyWrench

Quote from: toli
Yesterday.

Ditto

I'm not so sure about wanting a PDF (didn't do it with OBAM), but I'd commit money to TFOB right now if it was available.
-Jim

hkdharmon

There is no such thing as magic, and this is how it works.
Aaron

deltadave

Right now would be excellent!
Deltadave
Whatever hits the fan
will not be equally distributed.

Valamir

Gee Jake...lots of folks drooling over the opportunity to send you cash...

Best figure out a way to collect it pronto...

Hmmm....

Here's one...

Make your check payable to Ralph A. Mazza...
I'll make sure it gets to Jake...

Heh Heh...

Bloodstryke

I can't wait for it, and just like OBAM, I'll get it in both hard and soft copy as soon as it's available.
Tony Miller
Black sheep are still sheep...

Durgil

Now or sooner, and yes, I'll take a copy of each please (hard & soft copies that is).
Tony Hamilton

Horror has a face... and you must make a friend of horror.  Horror and moral terror are your friends.  If they are not then they are enemies to be feared.  They are truly enemies.

Jake Norwood

Dang. Well, I better get movin' then...

Jake
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -R.E. Howard The Tower of the Elephant

Vagabond Elf

But please, please, please proof-read it for apostrophe errors.  I love the writing in the core book and OBAM, but for every apostophe used correctly it seems like there's one used wrong and another missing.