News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Signing off

Started by Jake Norwood, July 29, 2004, 02:15:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake Norwood

Well, all, I'm headed off. I've got a few more days before shipping out, but I'm packing up my computer and spending the time with my wife before monday, when I report.

So I won't be around for about 6 months. I appreciate all of your best wishes and "good lucks" and everything else. I can't wait to see the new TFOB and to see what kind of trouble you all have gotten in when I get back.

Thank so much for your friendship and support, and for the enthusiasm you all have shown for my game, The Riddle of Steel. Treat the new owners well.

As a final reminder, I will not be recieving email during this time, so please don't send me any. I would love to get letters while at Basic Training, and I'll see to it that Ron or someone has my address there and posts it up here, for those of you that want to write me. Obviously, all business matters now go to seneschal@theriddleofsteel.net, where George and the new Driftwood Publishing are always on tap.

In the end, there is only Steel.

Jake
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -R.E. Howard The Tower of the Elephant

Claymore

Good luck, you will be missed! I'm looking foward to working with you and Brian on Sorcery and the Fey (Coming Soon!)
George
Driftwood Publishing
claymore@theriddleofsteel.net
www.theriddleofsteel.net
www.trosforums.com

Tywin Lannister

Good luck to you Jake. I hope (and believe) that the right thing concerning the game has been done, and can't wait to introduce TFOB rules into my campaign (going on it's third year this fall) :)
The trees bend their boughs towards the earth and nighttime birds float as black faces.

arxhon

Have a great time.

You will be missed.
Cheers!

Chris Safruik