News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

[GenCon 2004] Pamphlets/handouts

Started by Ron Edwards, July 16, 2004, 02:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

philreed

Files can be sent to:

roninartspresident@yahoo.com

I need it all Friday so I can put the book together over the weekend.
------------------------
www.roninarts.com

philreed

I'm just finishing a rush layout job (160-pages in 24 hours . . . I'm tired).

I have the Pyramid chat at 7 pm central (I'll be plugging 24 hour games) and then I'm passing out.

Tomorrow morning I'll get busy on this. So you guys have a few extra hours.

I usually get started about 5 am central.
------------------------
www.roninarts.com

Matt Snyder

Cool. Thanks for the head's up, Phil. I'm just putting mine together for you. It'll be ready by tomorrow, definitely.
Matt Snyder
www.chimera.info

"The future ain't what it used to be."
--Yogi Berra

philreed

Okay, yesterday was lost to hard drive cleaning (you guys know how much fun that can be).

Before I proceed, here's a 4-page sample to show what this will look like.

www.philipjreed.com/images/forgeboothbook.pdf

I'll wait a few hours for feedback and then dive in. I expect we'll be ready to send this to print tomorrow.
------------------------
www.roninarts.com

Paul Czege

Hey Phil,

It looks nice. Two things:[list=1][*]Eero's translation of My Life with Master is Kätyrin osa (Katyrin osa, with an umlaut over the first a). I'm seeing a problem with the title when it appears on page 3 that I'm guessing is from differing PC/Mac ASCII character mappings.

[*]I used some BB-code style coding with square brackets for italics, and forgot to mention it in my email. Please style it.[/list:o]Thanks,

Paul
My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans

Tav_Behemoth

Looks good, Phil. (I like your choice of new material, Paul, and very interesting comments, Eero!)

Need more sets of eyes for the whole shebang before it goes to the printers?
Masters and Minions: "Immediate, concrete, gameable" - Ken Hite.
Get yours from the creators or finer retail stores everywhere.

btrc

This is a note to Phil, and indirectly to everyone else. If the flyer Phil is doing can be made into a non-huge pdf, I can burn a copy onto any CD order I get, so the customer gets a permanent advert for everything in the flyer. So, web links or other contact info might be a good inclusion for at least a pdf version of the flyer.

Greg Porter
BTRC