News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

TFoB Blurb

Started by Bracken, July 21, 2004, 12:22:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bracken

I just found this on the back of my main RoS rulebook:

>>
Rules for mass combat, naval battles, castles and sieges, and advanced stances and maneuvers.
<<

Does this all still hold true for TFoB? I was curious because that was published 2 years ago and I'm guessing a few things might have changed. In my current campaign naval/mass combat/siege rules would be very useful, so I just wanted to ask.

Is TFoB still slated for a pdf release the first week in August, with hard copies shipping right after Gen Con? My players are turning blue waiting ;-)

Bracken

Irmo

They must be pretty wet behind their ears to hold their breath waiting for an RPG publication ;)

Bracken

Quote from: IrmoThey must be pretty wet behind their ears to hold their breath waiting for an RPG publication ;)

This release date has been steady for the last year, and Mr. Norwood put up a sticky earlier this month to indicate that the book would be out for Gen Con with a pdf showing up a week or so before hand. I have faith in Driftwood publishing.

Bracken
PS: Any news on how much the ultra sexy limited edition hardcover is gonna cost yet jake?

Jake Norwood

Braken-

On the content end, that all still holds true.

Jake
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -R.E. Howard The Tower of the Elephant

Bracken

Quote from: Jake NorwoodBraken-

On the content end, that all still holds true.

Jake

I am almost frightened to ask, but what about the pdf/hardcopy of the rules? Still on target for the August release?

Bracken

Bracken

D'oh, just read the sticky!

Bracken

Dain

...by that Bracken means the topic at the top of the threads page entitled "Announcement: A Drastic Change in Plans"