News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

A Drastic Change in Plans

Started by Jake Norwood, July 21, 2004, 12:58:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake Norwood

Quote from: Vagabond ElfWell, at least I'll have a chance to gripe about apostrophes.

Keep your head down, yank. Good luck.

LOL, nice...

Now that Driftwood is a "professional" company, gripe all you want!

Jake
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -R.E. Howard The Tower of the Elephant

Spartan

Quote from: Jake NorwoodAnd how old did you think I was?

Ah, an Oil of Olay commercial!  Congrats Jake, and best of luck in your new carreer.

-Mark
And remember kids... Pillage first, THEN burn.

silentounce

Best of luck to you and I wanted to let you know you've created a roleplaying game that many of us have been waiting for for years. Unfortunately you probably won't get much time to play it. I'm just about to finish up four years in the Marine Corps, and I've gamed about a dozen times during that period, if that. The last few were TROS. ;-)

Maybe I'll run into you somewhere down the line. I intend on returning to college when my enlistment is up, and then on to Veterinary Med School and hopefully on to the Army Veterinarian Corps.

Hopefully, between raising my son, keeping my wife happy, working, and returning to college I'll find time to enjoy seeking the riddle.

Also, I thought you were older as well. It kind of shocked me to find out you were 26. That's only a year older than me. Your age will definitely help you in the military. I was 21 when I went to Parris Island, and the three years I had on most of the guys in my platoon helped me in many ways. You'll have about the same age gap between you and most of the guys in your OCS class.

Semper Fi

Silentounce