News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Looking for California Gamers

Started by silentounce, July 30, 2004, 05:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

silentounce

Hey all. I've been playing TROS every chance I get since I first discovered it a little over a year ago. Unfortunately that hasn't been that often. I'm currently in the San Diego area, but I will be moving to Sacramento within the next eight months. I'm looking for a group to game with. I'm a veteran gamer. I started out with 2nd Ed AD&D and Shadowrun and went on to several other systems. I've been gaming over ten years. Ok, enough about me. ;-)
Now I just have to convince my wife to let me out of the house a few times a month to game.... that's the real hard part.

hkdharmon

Hey I currently run a TROS game in sacramento. Email me.
There is no such thing as magic, and this is how it works.
Aaron

Atomsk

I have been looking into TROS all summer and currently live in Davis. Do either of you guys think you would be willing to teach a complete newbie (to TROS) the system? It would be a commute to drive up to Sacramento, but I wouldn't mind making the ride once a week if it meant getting to play what seems to be a really cool game.

Ben Lehman

I will be in Berkeley for the next year, and TROS friendly gamers would be a pleasure to meet.  So, uh, if Davis guy is willing to make the drive...

yrs--
--Ben

deltadave

Since we are asking, I'm in the San Fernando Valley in LA.... Anyone reasonably nearby?
Deltadave
Whatever hits the fan
will not be equally distributed.

spunky

Deltadave:

I'm in West Los Angeles.  Crazy busy (new kid in the house) but could conceivably commmit to an infrequent game, if you're looking to run one.  Could possibly rustle up a couple more players, though none w/ the books...

Philip
Exterminate all rational thought.
                 ---Wm. S. Burroughs

Degamer

I live in Sacramento (and play in hdkharrmon's game) and will gladly run/teach TROS to any interested.

Atomsk

Berkeley is a fair bit longer of a drive than Sacramento, but I know a lot of people who go to Cal, so I guess making the drive every so often would be fine :)

Glad to know there are as many people as there are in the area who are interested in TRoS!

TheLHF

I'm in Davis, have never played TROS and don't have a car. But that's doesn't stop me from being interested in playing! I mostly play Heroquest, used to play RuneQuest.

silentounce

Why don't you guys move this over to the new forums

http://www.trosforums.com

i started a topic over there in the "Find a Player" section called sacramento