News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

[GenCon 2004] Nerds in Need

Started by nerdnyc, August 04, 2004, 10:30:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nerdnyc

We, NerdNYC, are in a bit of a bind. We had lined up a shared booth space but just in the past couple days it fell through. The other groups pulled out and we are left without a booth.

If anyone is looking for a share or has some extra booth space that they'd be willing to give up please contact me. We don't take up space and are willing to help others push their product. We're also really fun and always have a good time and convetions.

NerdNYC would be in your eternal debt.

Aaron
aaron(a)nerdnyc.com
Aaron Brown
Nerd Herder
http://www.nerdnyc.com

Luke

Just to back aaron up, he and his fellow nerds have been incredibly supportive of independent rpgs, selling them from his table alongside his shirts at no charge.

if anyone deserves a favor, it's him.

-L

alchemist

If your looking to share a booth, I may have another option for you.   A company over on the GPA list 'Infernal funhouse' has purchased a full booth for GENCON and has been looking for someone to split it with for a while now.

Brian, is the person you would need to talk to, to see if the space is available (it was as of last week).  He may be contacted at brian@infernalfunhouse.com.

Hope this helps.

Dan Ridenhour
Digital Alchemy
Cartoforge
Forging Worlds of Adventures... In The Palm Of Your Hand!
www.cartoforge.com

Luke

I talked to Aaron. Apparently the fire's out. He found a kind soul to take him in.

-L