News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

[GenCon 2004] Booth Tour idea? (anyone w/ own booth?)

Started by daMoose_Neo, August 05, 2004, 12:12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keith Senkowski

Quote from: AdAstraGamesKeith, I recommend that you post a public deadline for entry on this, and stick with it.

Will there be anything printed on the back?

Does the GPA's multi-booth count for this?

Sounds like a plan.  I'll say the deadline is Sunday at midnight.  I'll post a final proof the following morning.

Nothing is going to be printed on the back.  Makes it easier for folks to print out on short notice.

I don't know and I'm probably the last person to ask.  Ron had to inform me that since I am published I am a part of the industry now.  Here I just thought I was a lucky stiff with a chimp and a dartboard.

Keith
Conspiracy of Shadows: Revised Edition
Everything about the game, from the mechanics, to the artwork, to the layout just screams creepy, creepy, creepy at me. I love it.
~ Paul Tevis, Have Games, Will Travel

Keith Senkowski

Hi,

Okay, deadline is past.  Here is the proof.  It is dummied down to web standards for your pleasure.  Comment, comment, comment until Tuesday at 5 pm.  After that I will be printing up as many as I can and a print ready version will be posted for folks to print on their own.

Indie Booth Tour

Keith
Everything about the game, from the mechanics, to the artwork, to the layout just screams creepy, creepy, creepy at me. I love it.

Valamir

Looks good, I like the bolded booth numbers.  Works well I think.

My only comment is that perhaps instead of Alphabetically for the Forge booth they companies should be first sorted by tiers.  With such a long list that people will be reading at a glance, it strikes me that purhaps the larger $ sponsors should be at the top.

But I'm admittedly biased about that

Keith Senkowski

Ralph,

I got no problem with the tiered listing.  I know who the big 4 are and I know where I am, but I don't know where everyone else is.  So if the consensus is to change it I'm down as long as I get a list.

Keith

jrs

*Minor correction to your handout--I believe it's 93 Games Studio rather than 93 Game Studio.

Here's the list, culled from http://www.indie-rpgs.com/viewtopic.php?t=11958">[GenCon 2004] The folks who'll be there

Adept Press
Burning Wheel
Driftwood Publishing
Ramshead Publishing

Behemoth3
Chimera Creative
Digital Alchemy
Half Meme Press
Lumpley Games

93 Games Studio
Bob Goat Press
BTRC
Custom-Built Games
Dog-Eared Designs
Incarnadine Entertainment
Twisted Confessions

I don't know where to put No Press.  It doesn't seem to fit into any of the buy-in categories.

Julie

Michael S. Miller

Hey, Keith. Thanks for doing this! Two minor things:

1) lose the period after "Twisted Confessions" No body else has one.

2) It's Incarnadine Press, not Incarnadine Entertainment. (Not your mistake, it was Ron's originally, and subsequently mine, for leaving it go uncorrected.)
Serial Homicide Unit Hunt down a killer!
Incarnadine Press--The Redder, the Better!

smokewolf

Quote from: jrs*Minor correction to your handout--I believe it's 93 Games Studio rather than 93 Game Studio.Julie

Why yes it is, thank you.
Keith Taylor
93 Games Studio
www.93gamesstudio.com

As Real As It Gets

AdAstraGames

Ad Astra Games
Final Sword Productions (not Final Sword)
Timeline Ltd.

Any chance the Upper Deck and Wizards of the Coast bits can be grayed out?  They're more prominent than anything else on the sheet.
Attack Vector: Tactical
Spaceship Combat Meets Real Science
http://www.adastragames.com/

Keith Senkowski

Hi All,

Thanks for all the input.  I have made said changes and posted them to my server.  I am going to try and print out at least 100 copies tonight.

Here is the web version

Here is the print version

Keith