News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

DC Area Playtesters Needed

Started by xiombarg, August 23, 2004, 11:42:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xiombarg

One of the cells of the top secret "Righteous Group" -- known to its members as simply "the RG" -- is just now finishing up its first mission, infiltrating and compromising the terrorist group Black September.

Now is your chance to join the team, to perform top-secret anti-terrorist missions in the complicated, post-9/11 world. Is it possible to keep your moral center in the high-stakes world of espionage and assassinations?

This is a non-cinematic, gritty game using the Unsung system. If you're interested in playing, please PM me. You need to be in the greater Washington, DC area or willing to get there. We usually play near College Park, near a Metro stop if you need to be picked up.

To give you some idea of what's up with this game, here's a comment from one of the players:

Is it possible to keep your moral center in the Righteous Group? Probably. Is it likely? Not really.

Let's see, we've goosed a contact, killed a (theoretically) friendly agent, kidnapped and black-boxed another friendly agent, goosed some poor activist, shot an innocent kid, and blown up a BMW. A BMW!!! I need a drink.
love * Eris * RPGs  * Anime * Magick * Carroll * techno * hats * cats * Dada
Kirt "Loki" Dankmyer -- Dance, damn you, dance! -- UNSUNG IS OUT

Adorame

If I didnt live your game everyday Id certainly be interested :)  My wife and I are both DHS and live in Alexandria.  We have a system thats been in design for eight years now so we are in a similar situation looking for DC area beta testers.  If you want to hook up for coffee sometime let me know.  we can go over our systems.

Cody
adorame1111@yahoo.com
All that glitters is not gold. All who wander are not lost.

Vaxalon

Have you asked on the DCRPG Yahoo list?  I don't recall seeing a post there about this, but I could be having anti-hallucinations, that is, NOT seeing things that ARE there.
"In our game the other night, Joshua's character came in as an improvised thing, but he was crap so he only contributed a d4!"
                                     --Vincent Baker