News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Any word on a new print run?

Started by hive_mind, August 25, 2004, 02:30:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hive_mind

Still can't get a copy, hoping a new print run is in theworks.  Hey, wasn't there supposed to be news at GenCon?
Keith

rafial

Luke

also,

would you be interested in a "bastard set?"

I have a number of character burner singles that no one seems to want. I'm considering getting a bunch Burning Wheels printed up POD and selling these as "bastard sets".

They would be the complete game in print, but the BW would be of slightly lesser quality.

chime in if you're interested.
-L

Eric J. Boyd

As one who found out about the glory that is Burning Wheel very late, I'd be interested in picking up a bastard set of the original game. Of course, I'll probably pick up the revision as well, but that's more money for you in the mean time.

Cheers,

Eric

Grover

Consider this a chime in :)  I very nearly picked up Burning Wheel at Origins, and am now kicking myself for missing it :)  Failing the opportunity to get a bastard set, can you give us any updates on when the revised edition will be available?

Luke

Quote from: GroverConsider this a chime in :)  I very nearly picked up Burning Wheel at Origins, and am now kicking myself for missing it :)  Failing the opportunity to get a bastard set, can you give us any updates on when the revised edition will be available?

Hi Grover,

I'm working on it right now. It's a lot of work, but I'm hoping to have it out in time for christmas. We shall see.

-L