News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

A Little Confused...

Started by Steve Dustin, August 29, 2004, 01:45:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Dustin

I just downloaded and read the Nine Worlds playtest copy, and the revised character sheet.

Is playtesting finished? Is the game complete? Are you selling it now?

And if not (if all that exists is the playtest copy), I don't understand the Muse section on the new character sheet. I didn't see anything connecting  certain Muses to the different Eternals and worlds.

Thanks. Looks like a cool game. Steve
Creature Feature: Monster Movie Roleplaying

Matt Snyder

Hello, Steve!

Yes, the game is now complete. I have already begun selling the game in print form, and will have the PDF available soon.

HOWEVER ... my internet service provider's servers crash last week. When they came back online, they restored outdated backup files. This published outdated material and made the current full-game material unavailable. I will remedy this problem Monday morning!

I will try to contact everyone who experienced a problem with this issue. Sorry for the inconvenince, and thanks for your interest in the game!
Matt Snyder
www.chimera.info

"The future ain't what it used to be."
--Yogi Berra

Ron Edwards

I was just wondering about this myself, when I was looking for a link to put up on RPG.net, so this news is a relief - I had not clicked into a time-travel vortex by accident after all.

Your site is full of resources the rest of us rely on!

Best,
Ron

Matt Snyder

Good to know, Ron.

The site is restored. Current files and links to purchase the print edition are now available.

http://www.chimera.info/nineworlds/
Matt Snyder
www.chimera.info

"The future ain't what it used to be."
--Yogi Berra