News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

With Great Power... Fully-Playable Preview Edition Available

Started by Michael S. Miller, August 30, 2004, 10:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael S. Miller

The With Great Power... Fully-Playable Preview Edition is now available by mail order. Go to http://incarnadine.indie-rpgs.com/wgp.html to order. The 28-page Preview Edition contains everything you need to play. It costs US$8.00, and, for a limited time, Incarnadine Press is offering free shipping within the United States. Please post to the forum, e-mail, or PM me with any queries.
Serial Homicide Unit Hunt down a killer!
Incarnadine Press--The Redder, the Better!

Ron Edwards

Hello,

This is the best deal you'll see in 2004, folks. Do not miss.

Best,
Ron

Paul Czege

This is the best deal you'll see in 2004, folks. Do not miss.

I concur. This is what I wrote about With Great Power on RPG.net after returning from GenCon:
    Mike ran it for a group of us on Saturday evening and man, it kicks ass. It would be on my list of games I'm most itching to run if it wasn't the one game I'm now most itching to
play. My character was Thomas Jefferson Fenstermecker, an FBI agent with cybernetic razor fingertips and nano-healing. The way he took shape as a character in just a few scenes was a thing to behold. But it was only a few scenes! Never before have I left a convention game wanting to be able to play the character more! Poop! [/list:u]Paul
My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans

Brand_Robins

Free shipping to the US huh? How much are we talking for shipping to Canada?
- Brand Robins

Michael S. Miller

Quote from: Brand_RobinsFree shipping to the US huh? How much are we talking for shipping to Canada?

Thanks for asking! I'll handle International orders on a case-by-case basis. Just PM or e-mail me your contact info, and I'll let you know how much the shipping will be.
Serial Homicide Unit Hunt down a killer!
Incarnadine Press--The Redder, the Better!

Mike Holmes

Just to join the fanfare:

Unlike Paul, I really want to run this game. When Mike ran it, I was thinking about how well I'd be able to run the game myself, how much fun I'd have doing it. Basically, with other superhero stuff, I'm no good at developing the issues, I'm really only good for describing the action. Interestingly, this game makes the development part a piece of cake. Leaving the GM just to color in the panels with delightful comics imagery.

All the fun, no work, and you get the best elements that comic fiction can provide. The only thing that I'm anticipating playing more right now than this game is the finished version of this game. I mean, this is just the preview edition, and it already leaves most games in the dust. That's just amazing.

Mike
Member of Indie Netgaming
-Get your indie game fix online.