News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Our first Tenet Phase and a request

Started by Don D., August 06, 2004, 04:02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nev the Deranged

OMfG, that's fantastic, man.

Ralph, Mike, it should say something pretty great about Uni that I have not once read a set of Actual Play tenets that didn't make me want to PLAY THAT GAME right then and there.

Some are better than others, tho, and this one is just sweet. Isn't it amazing to just sit with another person and *create* together? When you hit a groove and just start jamming, man, that synergy is a thing of beauty.

Okay, enough sycophantic rhapsodizing. Just make sure you post in Actual Play when you get around to actually playing!

hix

Quote from: Don D.I am also having problems with how to get this stuff organized in an easily accessable manner. ... How do you Universalis veterans organize your sheets to keep it all straight?

Don, in our Russian Fairytale game I started finding components getting pretty messy (in terms of what was scribbled on them) by the third session.

Next time, I'm keen to try handing a between-session print out of the components and their traits - much like you did for the Floren Race - to each of the players. Then just have cards with the components' names written on them. These can be placed in front of the people who have control of them AND it clarifies what new traits have been added that session.

1) it appeals to the neat freak in me; and
2) everybody can refer to their own copies of the printouts and easily see what traits to draw on for a Complication.
Cheers,
Steve

Gametime: a New Zealand blog about RPGs