News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Available in the UK?

Started by simproductions, August 14, 2004, 09:49:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

simproductions

I'm looking to buy Universalis but am looking for a UK supplier or UK based site as P&P accounts for a lot of my money gone when making purchases of small press/indie games and I'd really like to cut back my costs ^_^

Can anyone help?

Valamir

I know that Ulises Spiele has ordered several copies so they are (should be) aware of the game.  If your local store deals with them they should be able to get a copy that way.  They should also be able to order directly from Key20Direct.com  A number of game stores have been skipping the big distributors and ordering online direct from Key20.

If you happen to know anyone making the trip across the pond to go to GenCon next week, I'll be there with copies to sell.  You could have them pick one up and bring it back to you that way.

Otherwise, the pound is pretty strong against the dollar right now, by my rough calculations a copy of Universalis direct from me including air letter post shipping to the UK should run you about 12 pounds (of that about 3 are shipping charges).

DigitalMage

You could always try eBay. When I gotteh idea to buy Universalis I checked out the website and saw that it would by $21, I then got the idea to try eBay. There was a copy on auction in the UK that ended in an hour and a half. I bid and got it for £4.05 + £1.20 P&P, a total of £5.25 and it is in perfect condition :)
R Grant Erswell
LowDie System author