News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Worldwide Shipping

Started by Ben O'Neal, September 22, 2004, 12:46:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben O'Neal

Hey,

This is something that has been on my mind for a while now. As of this moment, I'm planning on printing with lulu, but I have no idea about their shipping practices or charges. I mean, if I want a few copies for here in australia, do I pay extra? Would they even have that as an option (it's been my experience that a huge number of online stores only ship within america, with no option for other countries)?

One thing that I'm mainly thinking about right now is if I want to send people free copies. Do I have to order them from lulu, wait till they arrive here, then send them off individually back to the US? Or can I order each copy individually with a different mailing address?

If anyone has any experience with this I'd appreciate it the advice.

Thanks,
-Ben

Keith Senkowski

Hey Ben,

Well I know they ship to the UK because a guy I spoke with ordered my game and he got it delivered there.  So I see no reason for them not to ship to you.  However, I don't know what the cost would be to ship to you.  I would shoot them an email or post in their forum to be sure.  They have a pretty good response time.

As to shipping direct from them, if you make each order individually on small runs you can ship them where ever you want.  When I ordered my copies for GenCon I shipped most to my work but had my proofs all sent to my house.  So I think it won't be a problem.

Keith
Conspiracy of Shadows: Revised Edition
Everything about the game, from the mechanics, to the artwork, to the layout just screams creepy, creepy, creepy at me. I love it.
~ Paul Tevis, Have Games, Will Travel