News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

RPG World Online

Started by scidhuv, October 06, 2004, 06:41:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scidhuv

Hey all, just thought I would quickly mention an RPG game I have played a lot recently - its free to play, its made in Visual Basic. Graphics are 2d, not always the best ever, but the content is absolutely brilliant. If anyone is interested the website is www.rpgwo.com . The site itself isnt brilliant either, but just have a look into the game, its the best I have played in a long time.

Its amazing on there, theres people who spend all day fighting, then theres others who actually sit and make cheese all day, to build up cash, or say forestry, anything else. There are 5 worlds, each with their own skills, admins, items, monsters and time period, one is in the future, the others are mainly all based in the past. Give it a look anyway, if you want a truly flexible RPG that doesnt need too high end specs

Vaxalon

So, did you sign up here just to tell us this?

Seeing the number "1" next to "Number of Posts" makes me VERY suspicious.
"In our game the other night, Joshua's character came in as an improvised thing, but he was crap so he only contributed a d4!"
                                     --Vincent Baker

Ron Edwards

Hiya,

Fred, let me handle these, all right?

This thread has no topic for conversation. "Scidhuv," if you'd like to extend it into a topic, that's great. If not, this thread is closed.

Best,
Ron