News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Link Trading?

Started by Ben Lehman, October 10, 2004, 08:32:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben Lehman

Hi.

Calder and I have a shiny new website at http://www.tao-games.com/

Well, right now, it isn't much to look at, but by GenCon SoCal, it should be very pretty, with a couple of free games and maybe even some PDFs for sale.  We're going to try to spread the word at the con and around West Coast gaming stores and get the word out.

But we'd love to get some traffic from reciprocal links.  At this point, pretty much, we're happy to trade links with any RPG company, although we reserve the right to take down the link if your site dies or some other terror comes to pass.

So, who wants some traffic?

yrs--
--Ben

Ben Lehman

I'm a big dork.  This should be in Connections.  Somehow, I was still thinking that it was the last forum on the list and managed to click through and post this without realizing it was Site Discussion.  Apologies.  Ron or Clinton, could you please move it for me?

yrs--
--Ben

Lxndr

I've added a link to you from Twisted Confessions (or rather, I'm in the process of doing so in the other window).  I'm always happy to link to gaming sites that interest me, even those that don't link back to me.  :)
Alexander Cherry, Twisted Confessions Game Design
Maker of many fine story-games!
Moderator of Indie Netgaming

Matt Machell

I'm more than happy to add you (or anybody else who asks) to the Realms directory.

-Matt

Keith Senkowski

Conspiracy of Shadows: Revised Edition
Everything about the game, from the mechanics, to the artwork, to the layout just screams creepy, creepy, creepy at me. I love it.
~ Paul Tevis, Have Games, Will Travel