News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Free RPG lists?

Started by blå, June 03, 2001, 09:40:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blå

This is probably a dumb q. but I'm having problems finding "free roleplaying games lists", you know a place with links to various sites such as MMT. And well thats it really.... Oh btw, great site Jared!

Jared A. Sorensen

Hey, bla (can't figure out how to type that weird symbol).

Welcome to Heph's -- you can pick up your embroidered red smoking jacket right over there by those leggy blonde twins.

Thanx! :smile:  You should (obviously) check out the sitesthat I've linked to, as well as RPG-index.com and do a search for free games.

jared a. sorensen / www.memento-mori.com

blå

Ehm hi again,
thanx for the help, gotta admit though that its mostly my lack of energy that prevents me to go check for it myself, that and the fact that the only access I got the internet is from my job and appearantly my boss doesnt want ppl "pleasure-surfing"(not THAT kind of pleasure...) when they should be helping customers, I cant figure out why but thats the way it is :smile:. And the å/Å is a Swedish letter which is kinda like the sound of o and a mixed together. (Blå=Blue, pronounce it like the the french bleau and you kinda got it)

Btw one of my co-workers really liked Squem, so now Ive told you, hurray ...ehem

Thanx again but if you got one of em jackets in blue Iäll wear it even more often :smile:

blå

blå

Another stupid q!

Is it ok for me to "rip" a piece of "Pulp Era" for my own system/world, with the intent to work it into a site? All non profit jsyk! Although this is far into the future I thought I should ask first... O btw its probably just a little piece too and if its ok for you I'll make a link and a comment where that specific part came from.

Thank you for the inspiration :smile:

blå

Jared A. Sorensen

Go for it -- PE is getting re-written anyway.

What piece are you rippin', btw?
jared a. sorensen / www.memento-mori.com