News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

[Limitless] IRC Playtest

Started by Shreyas Sampat, October 28, 2004, 06:35:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shreyas Sampat

So, I want to try out some Limitless via IRC. I've got a thread to two running in the design forum about it, but for those of you who don't read there, I'll summarize:

Limitless is a space wuxia fantasy, inspired by Dune and the visual style of the movie Hero. (Insert ad copy about revolutionary pictorial mechanics here.) Oh hell. The relevant thread is here, and I'll post a link to a neatened up, legible playtest doc ASAP.

http://www.indie-rpgs.com/viewtopic.php?t=13059

I'd like the game to run Saturday, if at all possible, at 8 Eastern time (GMT-5) to start with (the hour's more flexible than the day). I think four or five (dedicated) players would be about the ideal size, and the game would run every other week. We'd be using the indie-netgaming channel to meet up in and do organizational stuff (check the sticky for more info). How's that sound?

Jonathan Walton

Damn.  You had to do this while I'm away in Beijing, didn't you? :(  If you do more playtesting later, you know I'm there in a heartbeat.

Shreyas Sampat

I probably need to allow a week just to run through system and character setups, really. When you're back, I'm sure there'll be more opportunities!

Shreyas Sampat

This is a link to the playtest document.