News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Get out the vote

Started by Matt Snyder, November 01, 2004, 04:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Snyder

On election day, Chimera Creative invites to vote .. for its next game! It will not, I hope, be a vote for the lesser of two evils. Tuesday, Nov. 2, you are invited to vote for Chimera Creative's next game design. Help Matt find his mojo, and vote in game he should be designing for you right now! Read all about it on Heads or Tales.

I'm still working on the process, but here's the deal. I will present everyone options. Everyone will vote. The winning selection will be my next game design. I will not raise taxes, and I will not veer to work on other designs. I will finish this game. Period. No promises on how soon, but certainly by next summer at the very latest.
Matt Snyder
www.chimera.info

"The future ain't what it used to be."
--Yogi Berra

Matt Snyder

Ok, I've posted my candidates for the Election Day vote. Here's the deal -- I've taken a list of game ideas and posted in on my LiveJournal. That's the election primary. You enter a reply/comment on my LiveJournal of your top 5 favorites from the list of game ideas.

Then, on election day (tomorrow, Nov. 2, 2004), you can vote for your top choice.

The winner becomes my next game, and I will design, write and complete it exclusively over the next few weeks and/or months. I'll then publish the game, and make it affordable for the masses (remember, I said elsewhere I wouldn't raise taxes!)

Check out the list.

Please participate! I think this could be a very fun and interesting experiment in game design. I'm looking forward to it!

And, whatever the choice and design, I'll certainly record progress on the Forge and elsewhere.
Matt Snyder
www.chimera.info

"The future ain't what it used to be."
--Yogi Berra