News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Everyone has SP 1?

Started by Doyce, October 31, 2004, 01:42:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doyce

In this brilliant thread,  Lxndr said:

I'm also wondering what sort of episode would erupt if everyone had 1s. Would that wind up being like "Superstar" from Buffy Season 4?

...then Ron said:

QuoteAbout what happens when everyone has 1's ... that's a whole thread I'm gonna start in the PTA forum, and it is a really big deal to understanding the game as a whole.

And I don't think that's happened yet, and I'm very curious about it, because we've got a three-player-plus-producer game starting up and episode 2 is all 1's.  Is it the Nemesis episode?  The "Empire Strikes Back", all the heroes get creamed episode?  I crave a juicy discussion on this :)
--
Doyce Testerman ~ http://random.average-bear.com
Someone gets into trouble, then get get out of it again; people love that story -- they never get tired of it.

Ron Edwards

azrianni

I think if everyone comes up with screen presence 1, it's a good chance to try some troupe-style play and let people explore different characters a bit.  Maybe it's time to focus on the connections and let the protagonists be the people on the sidelines for a change.  Or you might try something along the lines of the ST:NG episode "The Lower Decks," where the protagonists all become bit players and the normal bit players ("redshirts") get to take center stage for a single episode.