News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Online resources: Photos relating to DitV

Started by olleolleolle, November 10, 2004, 09:25:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

olleolleolle

I live in Denmark, which is flat and dark. So I use the Net for inspiration for Mountain stories.

Lake Tekapo in some great photos. Church of the Good Shepherd has it all. The cold emanating from these pictures is immense.

The photographer Sander van Lambalgen includes kind usage rights for the photos, too:
QuoteDownloading and viewing these pictures for personal use is of course permitted. Contact me for higher quality versions of the pictures.

Sander

Well, it's not as if I could in any way stop that usage, as that's what you're doing simply by looking at them in a browser. :) I was actually planning on licensing most of them under some kind of creative commons license, but need to look a lot deeper into things before I can and will. (Especially as a select few of my pictures have gotten so good that a tiny but insistent part of my brain is pondering ways to make some money with them.)

Out of general curiosity, how did you come across my pictures?

olleolleolle

The WHAT-WG mailing list had an interesting discussion on access keys, and the website was an example of use of access keys.