News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Pictures, pictures, pictures.

Started by Jason L Blair, January 28, 2002, 07:03:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason L Blair

Ron,

Where can I see a picture of the Sorcerer's Soul cover? And some interior artwork! I'm itching to see Veronica's work and I have no idea what the cover looks like.

Hook me up, Prof!
Jason L Blair
Writer, Game Designer

Ron Edwards

Jason, my little snookums, how could I bear to disappoint you?

Cover art for all three books is now up at the site (and thanks to the meister-man Clinton for his webmastery).

I'd like to get some of the b&w up too, eventually, but that's not happening right away. Very little of that actually crosses my desk, but goes straight from artist to layout guy (Paul Mason) after I view it on-line.

Best,
Ron

Jason L Blair

The covers are tres, tres sweet. Great work, Raven!

I'll be checking my flgs this weekend for Soul.
Jason L Blair
Writer, Game Designer

greyorm

Thanks, Jason!

Some of that praise should be sent Clinton's way, too, as he did the layout.

My personal thoughts in regards to the cover: all I have to say is "Sweeeeet."

From a technical/layout standpoint, I think this is the best cover of the three books (not to knock the other two books!)...all the elements (picture/color/text) mesh together awesomely.
Rev. Ravenscrye Grey Daegmorgan
Wild Hunt Studio

Paul Czege

Starting at http://www.sorcerer-rpg.com, what series of links do I follow to see the covers?

Paul
My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans

Jason L Blair

I clicked on "Buy Sorcerer" then "The Sorcerer's Soul" in the product listing.
Jason L Blair
Writer, Game Designer

Paul Czege

Aha! Thanks Jason. Why did I have so much trouble finding it...geez. It looks great.

Paul
My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans

Clay

Paul,

Don't feel bad.  I built the site software for Ron, and I didn't know that those covers existed.  I'm not sure if I'm amazed by the things people do with my software, or embarassed because I didn't think to look in such an obvious spot for the pictures.

In any event, the book is due to arrive in the local game shop this coming week, so I'll be seeing it first hand.  Not that I begrudge Ron the money he gets, but I like to buy it from the local shop just so that they realize that there's a bigger gamer market than d20 and White Wolf.
Clay Dowling
RPG-Campaign.com - Online Campaign Planning and Management

Ron Edwards

Hello,

Here's the ever-ready publisher-guy, saying again,

"Buying Sorcerer stuff direct from the website, or buying it at the game store, are both all right by me."

My only request is that you mention to the retailer what a good person they are to have the game on stock, and [if truthful] how much other gamers you know might like to have the game."

Best,
Ron