News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Just sent away a money order.....

Started by WarrenET2, December 13, 2004, 06:49:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WarrenET2

So in about 10-20 days I should have PTA in my hands.

Never heard of it untill a fellow on another list started going on and on and on... about it so I've looked it over and decided to risk my hard earned cash.

Warren
Warren

Give a man a fish and he will eat for one day, but beat a man with a fish and he'll stop pestering you for handouts.

WarrenET2

It's been a week, has the MO showed up yet?
Warren

Give a man a fish and he will eat for one day, but beat a man with a fish and he'll stop pestering you for handouts.

Andy Kitkowski

Remember, too, that it's the holiday season.  I had my mortgage agent mail me a packet of information last week on Monday, and as of today (the following Monday), it has not arrived yet.  Their office is 15 miles from my house.  

So other assorted mail will:
1) Take a few days extra to be delivered by the USPS.
2) Take a few days for the fullfiller to be able to cash the check without waiting in 30-minute long lines, etc.

Unfortunately, in the US mid-December is just about the worst time imaginable to buy goods via check/MO. :-(

-Andy
The Story Games Community - It's like RPGNet for small press games and new play styles.

WarrenET2

True, but once I read up on the game I was not going to wait.

I would have taped the envelope to the back of a turtle and pointed it in the direction of WI if that had been my only option.
Warren

WarrenET2

It came today.

Read it over and I must say it is a cool system.

I like the size of the book as well, no charts or other reference sheets to bulk up the size.
Warren

Norbert Matausch

After solving the mysteries of PayPal, I got an email on Jan 29 that my payment had been transfered to Matt successfully. Since that day I'm biting my fingernails because I can't wait for the system to arrive.

I have aproximately 1,432,543 ideas (last count) in my head what my group and I will do with Matt's little gem (among them: using my beloved Everway vision cards with PTA)...

Gee, normally I'm such a calm person ;)
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted"
(Hassan Ibn Sabbah)

Norbert Matausch

It was in the mail today. My precious, my precious... we've started the email our premise ideas... soon, soon... my precious... :)
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted"
(Hassan Ibn Sabbah)