News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Example Campaign Links

Started by Alan, December 20, 2004, 11:41:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Wilson

I edited that first post a bit, as the game I GM'ed for Clinton, Dan and James is about as similar to the final game as the Traveller black books. And you totally lost me with that Pool one. Mis(t)katonic didn't use the final rules, so I bumped it down.

Anyway, the ones using the final rules are all linked from the website as I go along. I'll add that Dungeon Majesty one when I update the site next.

Bryant

Quote from: Matt Wilson
Anyway, the ones using the final rules are all linked from the website as I go along. I'll add that Dungeon Majesty one when I update the site next.

Couple of new Dungeon Majesty links:

Television Without Pity-style Writeups
Dungeon Majesty Wiki (still fairly empty)
[/list:u]

Chris Goodwin

There's a wiki?!  Awesome!  

I'm hoping I'm the first DM fanboy.  :-)
Chris Goodwin
cgoodwin@gmail.com

Rob MacDougall

Woohoo, our first fanboy! Thanks, Chris. There's lots more on the Dungeon Majesty wiki now (and that's the central URL you should link to if you want to add us to the site, Matt), including cast lists, episode summaries, and a link back to the Dog-Eared Designs PTA site.

We're having loads of fun with PTA. I keep meaning to post a description of our game here or in Actual Play, but it's all going so well I haven't had much to talk about.

Chris Goodwin

Quote from: Rob MacDougallWoohoo, our first fanboy! Thanks, Chris. There's lots more on the Dungeon Majesty wiki now (and that's the central URL you should link to if you want to add us to the site, Matt), including cast lists, episode summaries, and a link back to the Dog-Eared Designs PTA site.

Woohoo!  Next episode entitled "Succubus".  Gotta be about Andrew and Natural 20.  ;)   I can hear the Andrew Latta Estrogen Brigade's word processors firing up even now.....
Chris Goodwin
cgoodwin@gmail.com

Chris Goodwin

Quote from: Chris GoodwinWoohoo!  Next episode entitled "Succubus".  Gotta be about Andrew and Natural 20.  ;)   I can hear the Andrew Latta Estrogen Brigade's word processors firing up even now.....

It's not.  

Let me just say that Rob's group are a brilliant bunch of roleplayers.  Wow.
Chris Goodwin
cgoodwin@gmail.com