News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

The Shadow of Yesterday Available for Order

Started by Brennan Taylor, December 06, 2004, 11:37:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brennan Taylor

I just wanted to announce that The Shadow of Yesterday is now available for order on Indie Press Revolution. Come check it out!

neph

Is there another way besides IndiePressRevolution to get the printed version? They charge 10$ for oversea shipping and i'm running on a tight budget at the time...

Clinton R. Nixon

Indie Press Revolution is the only way to get it shipped, but if you buy over $25 worth of product, they will not charge shipping. I know you're on a tight budget, so that might not help.
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games

Yokiboy

Quote from: Clinton R. NixonIndie Press Revolution is the only way to get it shipped, but if you buy over $25 worth of product, they will not charge shipping. I know you're on a tight budget, so that might not help.
I thougth they still charged you overseas shipping, isn't that the case?

TTFN,

Yokiboy

neph

Yes, I was a little surprised to see that they even charge more for oversea delivery when you order several books...

Brennan Taylor

We do charge for overseas shipping as it is a bit more expensive for our members to absorb the cost than domestic rates. However, the shipping fee charged will often be less than the amount you see listed. I reduce the charge to your credit card to reflect the actual cost of shipping once this is known.

Most overseas orders are running around $10 for shipping at the moment, but this varies by the weight of the books sent. Obviously, more books means greater weight. Feel free to contact me directly for more details.

Ed Cha

I also want to note that by comparison other sites charge A LOT! I once got an e-mail that ordering my book from a certain major online retail site cost $28 shipping to Canada!
Founder and Chairman, Indie Press Revolution
http://www.indiepressrevolution.com
FREE shipping on the best in indie games

CEO, Open World Press
http://www.openworldpress.com
Publisher of the critically-acclaimed "World of Whitethorn" series

Jhilahd

So... what's the average time from receiving the order to shipping it? And how are they shipped? USPS Priority, Media? How?

I'm only asking because I placed an order on Monday and hoped to have it by this weekend. :D

Jhilahd
"So I have learned this rule: When I want to do good, evil is there with me."
-Romans 7:21

Brennan Taylor

They are shipped USPS Priority Mail. You should have it within a week of ordering.

Judd

I got mine (and a gift copy of Sorcerer) in less than a week from IPR.

Jhilahd

Cool. I hope so. The web stuff is nice... but not the same, ya know?
"So I have learned this rule: When I want to do good, evil is there with me."
-Romans 7:21

joshua neff

I was told that mine would be sent out last Saturday. I got it this Monday. Very, very speedy.

I freaking love the USPS. Seriously.
--josh

"You can't ignore a rain of toads!"--Mike Holmes

J B Bell

Quote from: inthisstyleThey are shipped USPS Priority Mail. You should have it within a week of ordering.

Does that go for the wind-blasted, freezing depths of darkest Canuckistan, or do you use something else?

--JB, vibrating with impatience
"Have mechanics that focus on what the game is about. Then gloss the rest." --Mike Holmes

Brennan Taylor

I use the USPS to ship all orders, even international. Folks in Europe have gotten their books in about 3-5 days from when I drop them in the mail, usually. Canada shouldn't be much different.