News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Fastlane Review at rpg.net (link inside)

Started by Jürgen Mayer, December 27, 2004, 09:58:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DevP

Neat - good review! I've pledged to write a review in the near future. Would it be alright if I link to yours, perhaps so I don't rewrite my own rules summary? (Yours was excellent.)

Lxndr

Unless Jurgen has more aliases than I'm aware of, I don't think it's his review.  It's Carl Congdon's.  

And thank you, Carl Congdon, for writing the review.  Yay!  I've added the review to my Fastlane page.
Alexander Cherry, Twisted Confessions Game Design
Maker of many fine story-games!
Moderator of Indie Netgaming

Yokiboy

It's a great review too, man it makes me desire the game. I would just love to get it from the Forge Resource Library, and not have to go through Lulu or RPGnow.

TTFN,

Yokiboy

Spooky Fanboy

Quote from: LxndrAnd thank you, Carl Congdon, for writing the review.  Yay!  I've added the review to my Fastlane page.

You're welcome! ;-)
Proudly having no idea what he's doing since 1970!

Jürgen Mayer

Quote from: LxndrUnless Jurgen has more aliases than I'm aware of, I don't think it's his review.  It's Carl Congdon's.

Correct.

Carl Spooky Fanboy is just my evil twin from an alternate dimension.
Jürgen Mayer
Disaster Machine Productions
http://disastermachine.com

Lxndr

I've started a thread on the review forum (which confuses me, wouldn't it be nice if that forum system was integrated with the rest of their forums?) called A Few Comments From The Author.  Hopefully, that might spark other discussion, but since the review forums seem completely separate  from the actual discussion forums...
Alexander Cherry, Twisted Confessions Game Design
Maker of many fine story-games!
Moderator of Indie Netgaming