News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Incarnadine Press News

Started by Michael S. Miller, December 27, 2004, 01:30:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael S. Miller

The With Great Power... Interim Edition is now available for download. Get it here: With Great Power... Interim Edition. I'd like to thank everyone whose honest feedback has helped make this Interim Edition possible.

The Interim Edition requires the Preview Edition to play. The Preview Edition can still be purchased at the With Great Power... website

Check out my designer's notes thread in the forums to see why some of the rules changes were made. I welcome any comments you have about the Interim Edition in the forums. Thanks.
Serial Homicide Unit Hunt down a killer!
Incarnadine Press--The Redder, the Better!

Michael S. Miller

Thanks to the amazing efforts of the lovely and talented Kat Miller, new, landscape-style hero and villain sheets (now, in COLOR) are available for With Great Power...

Landscape Hero Sheet

Landscape Villain Sheet

Let us know what your think.

Michael S. Miller

In the past few months, Erik Buchanan has been toiling away on the interior art for With Great Power... He's a great guy and a talented artist, as I think you'll agree. Check out the Sneak Peek of the first two pages of art. This is the first part of a four-page illustrated section that describes the With Great Power... conflict system. There will also be a two-page section describing the Enrichment system. Many thanks to Erik for his great work on this!

In other news, I've also secured the much-needed services of an editor. Thor Olavsrud, accomplished editor of Burning Wheel Revised has agreed to help hammer With Great Power... into its final form. Many thanks to Thor for agreeing to share my headaches!

Any and all comments on the art are welcome, but please start a new thread in the forum. I'd like to keep this one just for announcements.