News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Consipiracy of Shadows PDF?

Started by Yokiboy, December 27, 2004, 08:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yokiboy

Hello Bob,

Can I get the Consipiracy of Shadows game as a PDF? I have begun to prefer this format over print, but have yet to see your game offered as a download.

TTFN,

Yokiboy

Keith Senkowski

Yokiboy,

It is available via PDF thru Lulu.com.  It is a bit of an odd price ($13.06) because of the royalty structure (which is set up primarily for print), but it is there.  I hope you check it out, buy it and enjoy it.

You can also get some free preview pdfs at the Bobgoat.com site too.

Keith
Conspiracy of Shadows: Revised Edition
Everything about the game, from the mechanics, to the artwork, to the layout just screams creepy, creepy, creepy at me. I love it.
~ Paul Tevis, Have Games, Will Travel

Yokiboy

Thanks Bob, I appreciate the swift reply.

TTFN,

Yokiboy

Matt-M-McElroy

Keith,

Have you thought about having CoS on RPGNow or DrivethruRPG? You might get some more sales/interest with one or more high traffic sites like those.

Just brainstorming...

Regards,

Matt M McElroy
http://www.flamesrising.com
"What Are You Afraid Of?"
www.flamesrising.com

Yokiboy

Or how about just selling it through the Forge library and PayPay, that works great for a lot of other indies - at least from a consumer standpoint.

TTFN,

Yokiboy

Keith Senkowski

Ask and ye shall receive.  A PDF will be available via the Forge library in the very near future.  I'll post here when it is all ready to go.

Keith
Conspiracy of Shadows: Revised Edition
Everything about the game, from the mechanics, to the artwork, to the layout just screams creepy, creepy, creepy at me. I love it.
~ Paul Tevis, Have Games, Will Travel

Yokiboy

That's great. I obviously meant PayPal though, PayPay doesn't quite have the same friendly sound does it?  :p

TTFN,

Yokiboy